Monday, June 16, 2008

Baby owner's manual

Not post-related: I have been sick with a nasty cold for the past few days. Let me just say, being pregnant with a cold is even less fun than usual. But I think the worst is over (I don't have a fever anymore, and I can sit up for more than a few minutes without getting pooped!). I think the baby must be feeling a little better, too, since it's been going nuts moving around last night and this morning!

Anyway, unfortunately I wasn't feeling well for Brad's first "Father-to-Be" Day. Brad had said he didn't want/need any presents, so that left me no choice but to get him stuff that I like, such as the Baby Owner's Manual!

It's pretty funny, and proves that clearly, many people are strangely drawn to comparing their babies with their vehicles. The only problem with it is that it is styled so much like an owner's manual that my eyes start to glaze over automatically when I first open it up. But it's also a lot cuter.

No comments: