Friday, June 12, 2009

Baby boy clothes: part 2 (Georgie World, come back!)

I was so excited in January to find Georgie World--it seemed like Georgie World's clothing had materialized out of my own head. It was perfect. Surfer baby clothes, tiki shirts, retro bowling shirts...I wanted it all!

So I guess the only good thing about Georgie World closing is that my savings account got a break. But sadly, that also meant I never got my (I mean, Baby H's) awesome clothes!


I've been scouring the internet looking for the tiki-inspired shirts and shorts I had purchased, but alas, have found nothing yet. I went a little nuts at this week's great Janie and Jack sale, where I got this very cute almost retro-ish shirt, but it doesn't quite make up for a lack of a tiki bowling shirt in Baby H's wardrobe. Georgie World, come back! Our little guys need you. (OK, so maybe it's the moms who need you.)

3 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

I just wanted you to know that I featured your son's pic (this one)

http://beetleandababy.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-favorite-baby-things.html

on my blog here:

http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com/2009/08/not-your-mamas-sink.html

Have a happy Thursday!

Baby Boy Clothing said...

Awesome!!! I want one for myself. I mean, I want one too for my kid.

Thanks for sharing here :)

Injured at birth said...

Cerebral Palsy Birth Injury is a top online provider of information and resources for parents of children suffering from cerebral palsy.