Sunday, November 27, 2011

Wow, a new post!

Hi, Beetle parents! As you've probably noticed, this blog doesn't get too many updates from me lately. I'm in the second year of a wonderful grad school program, the UC Riverside--Palm Desert MFA in creative writing. It's one of the best things I've ever done. But I do neglect my blog. :)

If any of you Beetle parents or parents-to-be out there would like to help other Beetle owners, I would love love love to post any info or stories you might like to send me. It could be what kind of carseat you've used, what kind of strollers you liked/didn't like for the Beetle, your thoughts on keeping your old car while everyone else is getting an SUV...anything you like. :)

The best part of this site is getting a message from someone who has come across it and is in the exact same situation I remember so well. If you send in any Beetle/baby related material, I will of course credit you for it and link to your own blog or website.

Thanks for reading, Beetle moms (and dads...are there Beetle dads out there?!).

1 comment:

Injured at birth said...

Cerebral Palsy Birth Injury is a top online provider of information and resources for parents of children suffering from cerebral palsy.