Friday, June 12, 2009

Baby boy clothes: part 2 (Georgie World, come back!)

I was so excited in January to find Georgie World--it seemed like Georgie World's clothing had materialized out of my own head. It was perfect. Surfer baby clothes, tiki shirts, retro bowling shirts...I wanted it all!

So I guess the only good thing about Georgie World closing is that my savings account got a break. But sadly, that also meant I never got my (I mean, Baby H's) awesome clothes!


I've been scouring the internet looking for the tiki-inspired shirts and shorts I had purchased, but alas, have found nothing yet. I went a little nuts at this week's great Janie and Jack sale, where I got this very cute almost retro-ish shirt, but it doesn't quite make up for a lack of a tiki bowling shirt in Baby H's wardrobe. Georgie World, come back! Our little guys need you. (OK, so maybe it's the moms who need you.)

4 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

I just wanted you to know that I featured your son's pic (this one)

http://beetleandababy.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-favorite-baby-things.html

on my blog here:

http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com/2009/08/not-your-mamas-sink.html

Have a happy Thursday!

Baby Boy Clothing said...

Awesome!!! I want one for myself. I mean, I want one too for my kid.

Thanks for sharing here :)

Injured at birth said...

Cerebral Palsy Birth Injury is a top online provider of information and resources for parents of children suffering from cerebral palsy.

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The draw is tasteful, your wrote subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. not well unquestionably come further earlier again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase. ตั้งชื่อลูก